How to Save Images in Resource Database in Palm Devices

January 6, 2005 2:17:21 AM

Dear Palm Developers,

I am a Software Programmer and writes Program for Palm OS Devices. I
am Currently Working on Palm One Device.
I want to save images in database of the persons whose records I have
in the Directory that I have created and running on the Device.
Please send me any resourceful information that will help me to Save
Images in the Database and retrieve it from database when needed
through using Hot Sync Operation.

Thanks
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 10:57:22 AM

Haider Iqbal wrote:

> Dear Palm Developers,
>
> I am a Software Programmer and writes Program for Palm OS Devices. I
> am Currently Working on Palm One Device.
> I want to save images in database of the persons whose records I have
> in the Directory that I have created and running on the Device.
> Please send me any resourceful information that will help me to Save
> Images in the Database and retrieve it from database when needed
> through using Hot Sync Operation.

Where are these images coming from? Do you distribute them with the
program? If so, put them in the resource database with Constructor
or whatever similar tool you use (like pilrc).

If not, could you explain more about what you're doing, where the
images come from, and what format they're in? Are they coming
from SD Card, or being beamed, or what?

- Logan
!