Pinball party, Battle Creek MI. Sept. 24th

Here's a repost for anyone that missed it a week ago, so far i have around
22 people coming, so there's still plenty of room for more. Come on, what
else have you got to do......? ;)

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I'm having an Open invite pinball Party on Saturday Sept. 24th from
Noon
til
> Midnight. This is open to anyone on RGP. It is not a official MPL
party
> just something that i like doing and a chance for the local's ( and
some
not
> so local ) to get together and play and talk pins for the day. There
will
> be a few muchies when you get here so feel free to bring something
more
for
> everyone to munch on. I'm providing 8 different kinds of pop, and
i'll
buy
> the pizza from pizza hut around 6-7 o'clock. There will be a $10 per
person
> entry fee to help pay for the pop, pizza, electric bill....ect... ;)
When
> you arrive come see me or my wife and either one of us will put your
money
> into a pizza collection fund and each person will be given a name tag
> show that they have paid and it also helps to know who everyone is.
Please
> RSVP back to me personally via email or telephone if your coming and
how
> many will be in your group. That way we can plan a bit better for the
> amount of people that will be attending. Last years party was 45
people.

> They may also be a Zen Tournament if there is enough people and
interest
in
> having one. We'll figure that out once things get under way. I'll
also
be
> providing some pinball prizes to the tournament winners, nothing
really
> great.......but i'll see what i've got laying around that i can let
go.

> Now for the Rules.....Everyone must have a good time !! No drinks on
the
> games, floor is the best place when your playing. No smoking in the
house,
> there's plenty of fresh air outside to pollute. Parking is available
up
and
> down the street, please dont block anyone's driveway or mailbox.
>
> Here's the line up of the games as of now.
>
> DE Star wars, Batman, Crypt Tales, Guns and Roses, Simpsons pinball
party,
> Elvis, Monopoly, DE playboy, Apollo 13, X-files, Pinball Magic, Sky
Kings
> ( for sale, $400 ), Superman, CueBall Wizard, Haunted House, Black
Hole,
> Rocky, James Bond, Spiderman, em. Cleopatra, em. Canada Dry, Charlies
> Angels, Hulk,
> em. Subway, em. Shindig, em. Nip-It, Blackout, Fireball Classic,
Gilligans
> Island, Twilight Zone, Shadow, Circus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic,
Monster
> Bash, Indy Jones, Dracula, Big Guns, Banzai Run, Revenge from Mars,
Star
> Wars ep.1, Iron Maiden, Ali, Nugent, em. Pinball, Rolling Stones,
Dolly
> Parton, Kiss, Capt. Fantastic, Wizard, Spectrum, Six Million $ Man,
Bally
> Star Trek, Bally Playboy, Harlem Globetrotters, em. Mata Hari, em.
Evel
> Knievel, Spectrum, em. Close Encounters, Spectra 4 cocktail, Baffle
Ball,
> Ballyhoo....
> + 4 vids, two Jukes and one slot machine.
>
> When you call or email me for a RSVP, i'll give you my exact address
and
you

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

John,
That's a gracious invitation, a friend of mine and myself would love
to come down from the "great white north" Petoskey, but these gas
prices I'm affraid will keep us home!
Again thanks for the offer , and to all who can attend, HAVE FUN!!!
JeffreyZ

John;

Thanks for the repost, as I missed the first announcement. I'll be
there!!! Wouldn't miss one of your parties for anything.

Dale Smola

Hey Dale,

Glad you can make it.....Good thing i reposted and now i'm glad i did. :))
Plus i've gotten responses from a few others that missed it the first time
around.

If you need directions again let me know.

See you next weekend
John