johnny mnemonic

I have a chance to get a johnny m the machine is in good shape but
since it is far away from me I cant physically play it, it is selling
for $1550, which I am guessing is agood deal. From what I have read so
far about the pin is that it is under-rated, and lots of fun to play.
Can anyone give me some feedback or their experiences with the pin just
to help me make up my mind. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about johnny mnemonic

    Under-rated in some regards, not in others. Claw does really slow the game
    down in what otherwise is a nice layout with good flow and there's a rape
    shot which allows high scoring without fun so you're best not ever finding
    out about that. Price is ok, game does not command a premium. Watch out for
    cabinet fade especially the reds.

    GRY

    <ss1941ndh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a chance to get a johnny m the machine is in good shape but
    > since it is far away from me I cant physically play it, it is selling
    > for $1550, which I am guessing is agood deal. From what I have read so
    > far about the pin is that it is under-rated, and lots of fun to play.
    > Can anyone give me some feedback or their experiences with the pin just
    > to help me make up my mind. Thanks.

    I too am looking to buy a JM, however i think 1550 is too much. If you
    take your time you will find one for 1200 and under. It is a fun game
    but like previously mentioned, that claw does slow the game down and
    after a few times of using it, it gets old quick (the claw that is) I
    would hold out...If you are willing to spend 1550 on a JM, I would ad a
    few more dollars and buy a nice Shadow.

    bj

    Mines still for sale, $ 1200.00 but it does have fading in the Reds,,,,
    Are you looking to Play the game or just Look at it ??

    Pin-Del,

Games Video Games