johnny mnemonic

Last response: in Video Games
September 15, 2005 5:26:09 PM

I have a chance to get a johnny m the machine is in good shape but
since it is far away from me I cant physically play it, it is selling
for $1550, which I am guessing is agood deal. From what I have read so
far about the pin is that it is under-rated, and lots of fun to play.
Can anyone give me some feedback or their experiences with the pin just
to help me make up my mind. Thanks.

More about : johnny mnemonic

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 5:51:35 PM

Under-rated in some regards, not in others. Claw does really slow the game
down in what otherwise is a nice layout with good flow and there's a rape
shot which allows high scoring without fun so you're best not ever finding
out about that. Price is ok, game does not command a premium. Watch out for
cabinet fade especially the reds.

GRY

<ss1941ndh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a chance to get a johnny m the machine is in good shape but
> since it is far away from me I cant physically play it, it is selling
> for $1550, which I am guessing is agood deal. From what I have read so
> far about the pin is that it is under-rated, and lots of fun to play.
> Can anyone give me some feedback or their experiences with the pin just
> to help me make up my mind. Thanks.

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 6:02:28 PM

I too am looking to buy a JM, however i think 1550 is too much. If you
take your time you will find one for 1200 and under. It is a fun game
but like previously mentioned, that claw does slow the game down and
after a few times of using it, it gets old quick (the claw that is) I
would hold out...If you are willing to spend 1550 on a JM, I would ad a
few more dollars and buy a nice Shadow.

bj
September 15, 2005 8:38:45 PM

Mines still for sale, $ 1200.00 but it does have fading in the Reds,,,,
Are you looking to Play the game or just Look at it ??

Pin-Del,
!