chess room game zone

I am trying to play chess on msn which I have done for years but been a
whuile since last visited. I egt messge to install latest version... But
keep getting stopped by a message `windows was unable to verify publisher
zintro??cab something or other` I have follwed instructions of deleting temp
files history etc and upgrading heartbeatclas thingy. I have removed and re
installed the ga,e but still cant get beyond the above..help please???

Alan Firth wrote:

> I am trying to play chess on msn which I have done for years but been a
> whuile since last visited. I egt messge to install latest version... But
> keep getting stopped by a message `windows was unable to verify publisher
> zintro??cab something or other` I have follwed instructions of deleting temp
> files history etc and upgrading heartbeatclas thingy. I have removed and re
> installed the game but still cant get beyond the above..help please???

You may have to click the link that lets you view the certificate, then
click "Install" before it will install correctly. Then you'll see the
same "Continue" prompt; continue to have it installed.

Or, open Internet Properties, General tab, Settings button, View Objects
button. If HeartbeatCtrl, ZoneAxRcMgr Class, or ZoneIntro Class is
listed as Damaged, right-click, click Update to repair the ActiveX
component. ZoneIntro Class is the file you are having trouble with..
Right-click, click Remove, then reenter the Zone for a fresh copy. You
may have to click the link that lets you view the certificate, then
click "Install" before it will install correctly. Then you'll see the
same "Continue" prompt; continue to have it installed.

You might have to change your IE settings to allow the unsigned ActiveX
component.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE

--

+Elmo_Tech