Info about the New York Show

Can anyone give me information on the New York Pinball show that I see
people talking about.

Thanks.
Paul G.

I think that maybe what you're thinking about is

http://www.whiterosegameroomshow.homestead.com/

It is not in NY it is in York, PA. People refer to it as "The York
Show"

Lee

Check http://www.pinballnews.com/ the diary section on Martin's site. You
are looking for the White Rose show coming up oct. 7 or 8. LTG :)

<robbeusa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me information on the New York Pinball show that I see
> people talking about.
>
> Thanks.
> Paul G.

gregg

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003

In article <1126826883.082012.158330@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
robbeusa@yahoo.com wrote:

> Can anyone give me information on the New York Pinball show that I see
> people talking about.
>
> Thanks.
> Paul G.

Do you mean the York PA. show?
http://www.theyorkshow.com/
Great show, go if you can.

Gregg

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

<robbeusa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me information on the New York Pinball show that I see
> people talking about.
>
> Thanks.
> Paul G.

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

New York.... hum.... what about a Greetings from Asbury Park show???

<robbeusa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me information on the New York Pinball show that I see
> people talking about.
>
> Thanks.
> Paul G.

There was an ad for a show in Rochester in March in the last Gameroom
Magazine

www.rochestergameroomshow.com
MAD