BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Ok, my recent purchase of a Non pinball item has fallen thru (1972 Olds
Cutlass 4-4-2), for the time being so, I am kinda free for the moment
to wrap up the pin buying yea with the last of my list of games. FIRS
is the last game on the Want list for some time. i would prefer one in
Non working status but complete. I also would consider one working but
unshopped. If you have a shopped one, then I dont think I am
interested, just dont have the cash now to drop on it.

However if you have a FIRE plus a 1972 Olds Cutlass maybe we can work a
package deal LOL:+) I am located in Ohio, an really dont want to ship.

TIA

Mike

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Bryan Kelly will give you Fire for free. Just go over when he's doing a
restoration. :)

Brian

"BlackTiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ok, my recent purchase of a Non pinball item has fallen thru (1972 Olds
> Cutlass 4-4-2), for the time being so, I am kinda free for the moment
> to wrap up the pin buying yea with the last of my list of games. FIRS
> is the last game on the Want list for some time. i would prefer one in
> Non working status but complete. I also would consider one working but
> unshopped. If you have a shopped one, then I dont think I am
> interested, just dont have the cash now to drop on it.
>
> However if you have a FIRE plus a 1972 Olds Cutlass maybe we can work a
> package deal LOL:+) I am located in Ohio, an really dont want to ship.
>
> TIA
>
> Mike

I always like the '72 model. Much better that the '70 & '71.

Lee

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Yea even though you lose in the horsepower race, I think the overall
look (front grill and tail lights) it definitly looks the toughest of
the bunch. Plus, you seem to get them from what I have seen at a steep
discount as compared to a 70 4-4-2. Ohh to dream of a 72 4-4-2 W-30
with a 4 speed parked inbetween a Monster Bash and a Solar Fire in my
garage :+)

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

My dad had a 72 Cutlass "S" when I was young. I remember my brother
and I playing hide and seek. I thought it would be cool to hide in the
trunk. I had the trunk closed almost all the way. He saw me in there
and thought it would be funny to say"I wonder where my brother is
hiding??" Then he closed the trunk and ran off. I stayed in there for
about 20 minutes. I remember him really getting a "counsling session"
when dad got home. ;+)

My first real job when I was 16 was delivering groceries for a little
store.
The delivery vehicle was a '72 Cutlass 4dr.
Used to filp the air cleaner lid. Boy did that car get beat on.

Lee

TRENDING THREADS