ASUS VE258Q vs ASUS ML249H vs HANNspree HF257HPB

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
ASUS VE258Q vs ASUS ML249H vs HANNspree HF257HPB. screen size is irrelevant except in the case of picture quality or performance.

it's only that in reading reviews it was suggested that you would do better with the HANNspree which is an LCD but with 2ms response time over the Asus ML249H which is LED and has a hybrid panel but 8ms response time. whereas, of course the Asus VE258Q also has 2ms response time and all of the same specs as the ML249H except for the panel.

I will mostly use it for video but games are important too. any of these monitors will produce very nice results, but since the ML249H has the 8ms. the most important thing i need is for video that shows any kind of rapid repetitious movement it tends to blur and you cannot really see the detail of whats being done.

so motion blur, picture quality, game performance. if anybody would help me make sense of these three monitors it will be appreciated.

thank you, erly

DV2

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2007
Lookin for the same stuff as him..something near could be the VE258Q but i'm askin people for info yet nobody answers