IE 6 blocking download of active x

Hi Been playing on the zone for years all of a sudden it is telling me
I need active x and it is trying to download it but IE 6 will not let
it download because it cannot verify the publisher Zintro.cab32846.cab
what do I do. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Michelle
1 answer Last reply
More about blocking download active
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Michelle wrote:

    > Hi Been playing on the zone for years all of a sudden it is telling me
    > I need active x and it is trying to download it but IE 6 will not let
    > it download because it cannot verify the publisher Zintro.cab32846.cab
    > what do I do. Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Michelle

    View, the certificate, Install the certificate, then allow the install.
    If that doesn't work, right-click the ZoneIntro Class component, click
    Update.

    To locate that component, open Internet Properties, General tab,
    Settings button, View Objects button.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Download Internet Explorer Activex Video Games