Need Users Manual

I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.

I finaly called the tech help line and the guy gave me the url:
support.dell.com and said to click on Product Support and then on
downloads.

When I go to support.dell.com there is no Product support link....there
is only a tech support link.

I typed in the search box....users manual C600.......users manual
downloads ....Latitude C600 owners manual and every other thing I could
think of and still nothing came up

If anyone knows the url to the page where I can download the manual I
would surely appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thank You & God Bless
Patrick
3 answers Last reply
More about need users manual

    The organic entity known as Ridin' 4 Jesus communicated the following:

    > I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
    > not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
    > web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.

    It took me half a minute to come with this one:

    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latc600/en/index.htm

    starting from support.dell.com
    User guides
    Systems
    Lattitude
    C600

    read your heart out ;)
    Hans

    It only took me a minute to find it.
    support.ap.dell.com
    selected Latitude C600 <go>
    Your System Documentation
    English
    http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/systems/latc600/en/index.htm

    Fot the user guide, service manual, pin assignments, system information
    guide

    "Ridin' 4 Jesus" <NarleyHarleyGuy@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
    > not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
    > web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.
    >
    > I finaly called the tech help line and the guy gave me the url:
    > support.dell.com and said to click on Product Support and then on
    > downloads.
    >
    > When I go to support.dell.com there is no Product support link....there
    > is only a tech support link.
    >
    > I typed in the search box....users manual C600.......users manual
    > downloads ....Latitude C600 owners manual and every other thing I could
    > think of and still nothing came up
    >
    > If anyone knows the url to the page where I can download the manual I
    > would surely appreciate it if you could let me know.
    >
    > Thank You & God Bless
    > Patrick

    I have been unable to get the support.dell download of the c600 user manual
    to work. You can do the "view" but not the "download" I finally went to
    the Japan site for support.dell and downloaded it there. If you need a copy
    just email me and I'll send you the zipped copy.

    Bill

    "Robert" <PcTech@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > It only took me a minute to find it.
    > support.ap.dell.com
    > selected Latitude C600 <go>
    > Your System Documentation
    > English
    > http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/systems/latc600/en/index.htm
    >
    > Fot the user guide, service manual, pin assignments, system information
    > guide
    >
    > "Ridin' 4 Jesus" <NarleyHarleyGuy@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > > I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
    > > not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
    > > web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.
    > >
    > > I finaly called the tech help line and the guy gave me the url:
    > > support.dell.com and said to click on Product Support and then on
    > > downloads.
    > >
    > > When I go to support.dell.com there is no Product support link....there
    > > is only a tech support link.
    > >
    > > I typed in the search box....users manual C600.......users manual
    > > downloads ....Latitude C600 owners manual and every other thing I could
    > > think of and still nothing came up
    > >
    > > If anyone knows the url to the page where I can download the manual I
    > > would surely appreciate it if you could let me know.
    > >
    > > Thank You & God Bless
    > > Patrick

Dell Latitude Support Computers