Wtb,Pinball Magic,for a friend.

there were only a handful of capcoms made, so as usual ponch, you
aren't saying much ;-)

when you grow a set and come out of hiding, maybe people will take you
seriously ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Poncherello wrote:
> One game for sale in your area from Mr. Pinball Classified:
>
> Pinball Magic, 1995 Capcom: $1850
> Very good condition, overall a 9. Playfield stripped and waxed, all
> plastics cleaned and waxed. Rerubbered and rebulbed. Many NOS parts
> installed on reassembly. NOS plastics, NOS hat. NOS stage door.
> Playfield does have a little wear by flippers, 8.5. Backglass 9.9.
> Cabinet has a couple of scratches and does have a wear mark by flipper
> buttons and was touched up and so were other scratches. Possibly trade.
> Mark Thomson (precisionpinball@yahoo.com), Phone: 203-218-7663
> Orange, Connecticut 06477
>
> I'm not this guy, nor have I ever dealt with him, but the amount of
> replaced stuff does make it an attractive deal. Good luck- Pinball
> Magic's one of the best Capcom's !
>
> -Officer Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello
>
> conkl@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Must be in exc condtion.Please email me price,condtion ,and location.
> > Thanks
> >
> > Lee Conklin.
> > P.O Box 208 Jugg Street
> > Moravia,New York 13118
> > http://community.webtv.net/conkl/SomeofCONKS
> > http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I believe Adi has one posted for sale at Txpinball.

- Don

conkl@webtv.net wrote:
> Must be in exc condtion.Please email me price,condtion ,and location.
> Thanks

Adi

That one is sold long time ago. Need to update for sale page.

PM is a fun machine, different that Williams/Bally, different feel and
approach, yet also very innovative and refreshing. If they didn't stick
with linear approach to modes (it's always the same order every game),
PM would be rated much higher and it'd be much more attractive to play
and own. Even so, it's a cool game.

Thanks for the refferal, though, it's hugely aprpeciated.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

conkl@webtv.net wrote:

> Must be in exc condtion.Please email me price,condtion ,and location.
> Thanks
>
> Lee Conklin.
> P.O Box 208 Jugg Street
> Moravia,New York 13118
> http://community.webtv.net/conkl/SomeofCONKS
> http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

Just trying to help out someone who had an interest in a decent game. I
don't recall either Lee or I solicting ill-advised comments from a
retard like you.

Believe it or not, some people don't worship the same 8 games that you
probably own. Why don't you go polish your Cactus Canyon, you pudgy fat
bastard. Your poor, poor mother...