Play "Name That Playfield!"

This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
else.....Name That Playfield!!

http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG

Herb Schanke
7 answers Last reply
More about play name playfield

    Future Spa. LTG :)

    "Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
    > else.....Name That Playfield!!
    >
    > http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
    >
    > Herb Schanke

    Yep, Future Spa - Love that game!

    OldSchool

    Herb Schanke wrote:
    > This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
    > else.....Name That Playfield!!
    >
    > http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
    >
    > Herb Schanke

    SPONGEBOB

    I mean Future Spa :)

    Got that custom pin done yet Herb?

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    "Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
    > else.....Name That Playfield!!
    >
    > http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
    >
    > Herb Schanke

    Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
    two extremely rare titles!

    bigmoney wrote:
    > Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
    > two extremely rare titles!

    I was so proud of myself because I recognized it right away...and I
    finished out of the money. Must be why he is LTG:)

    Of course, I own one. Made it easy for me.

    Furture Spa

    And No, i dont own the game and never have.

    --
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.

    Still looking for:
    E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

    "Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
    > else.....Name That Playfield!!
    >
    > http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
    >
    > Herb Schanke

    We're finally getting back to it (hence the stripped playfield). But in the
    couple years since the idea first came about my kids have pretty much
    outgrown the original idea (Pokemon) and they never did like Spongebob, so
    the idea on the table is an NBA theme since one of my kids has become a big
    NBA fan.

    Herb Schanke

    "John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
    > SPONGEBOB
    >
    > I mean Future Spa :)
    >
    > Got that custom pin done yet Herb?
    >

    > --
    > http://www.myhomegameroom.com
    >

    > "Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
    >> else.....Name That Playfield!!
    >>
    >> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
    >>
    >> Herb Schanke

Games Video Games