Play "Name That Playfield!"

Future Spa. LTG :)

"Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:MaqWe.1432$D42.76@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke

Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
two extremely rare titles!

bigmoney wrote:
> Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
> two extremely rare titles!

I was so proud of myself because I recognized it right away...and I
finished out of the money. Must be why he is LTG:)

Of course, I own one. Made it easy for me.

Furture Spa

And No, i dont own the game and never have.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke

We're finally getting back to it (hence the stripped playfield). But in the
couple years since the idea first came about my kids have pretty much
outgrown the original idea (Pokemon) and they never did like Spongebob, so
the idea on the table is an NBA theme since one of my kids has become a big
NBA fan.

Herb Schanke