Play "Name That Playfield!"

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 6:34:20 AM

This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
else.....Name That Playfield!!

http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG

Herb Schanke

More about : play playfield

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:34:21 AM

Future Spa. LTG :)

"Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke

September 16, 2005 6:34:21 AM

Yep, Future Spa - Love that game!

OldSchool

Herb Schanke wrote:
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke
September 16, 2005 6:34:21 AM

SPONGEBOB

I mean Future Spa :)

Got that custom pin done yet Herb?

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:34:21 AM

Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
two extremely rare titles!
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:34:21 AM

bigmoney wrote:
> Its either "Captain cabbage and the mexican avenger" or "library time"
> two extremely rare titles!

I was so proud of myself because I recognized it right away...and I
finished out of the money. Must be why he is LTG:)

Of course, I own one. Made it easy for me.
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:01:42 AM

Furture Spa

And No, i dont own the game and never have.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Herb Schanke" <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> This will be pretty easy for anyone who owns the game, but for everyone
> else.....Name That Playfield!!
>
> http://home.new.rr.com/martyland/P9150002.JPG
>
> Herb Schanke

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 3:45:39 PM

We're finally getting back to it (hence the stripped playfield). But in the
couple years since the idea first came about my kids have pretty much
outgrown the original idea (Pokemon) and they never did like Spongebob, so
the idea on the table is an NBA theme since one of my kids has become a big
NBA fan.

Herb Schanke

!