Want to borrow: CV Ramp Plastic

i don't think that's part of the plastics set. I don't have it on mine
and i have an extra set of plastics besides
:/

Nwojedi wrote:
> i don't think that's part of the plastics set. I don't have it on mine
> and i have an extra set of plastics besides
> :/

Well Frank it looks like you already found your first customer! :)

That plastic is indeed part of CV - on mine and others I've seen. I've
never seen it do anything useful, though, like stop airballs up there.

-- Jim

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Pretty sure I have an entire set of NOS clear plastics for CV you need any
others than this one?

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> I've had several requests for the CV ramp plastic pictured in the link
> below. If anyone has one of these they could loan me I'll send it back
> when I'm done with a new one as well. Thanks.
>
> http://orbitpinball.com/cv_mini_ramp_plastic.jpg
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

Looks like I've found one. Thanks to everyone who emailed.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com