Wifi All-in-one printer with low ink costs

btarallo

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Any ideas as to which printer would cost effectively be the best to purchase with low ink and also has wifi capabilities? Preferably under a $250 price tag. Easy use/setup would be preferred.

alazeer

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2006

I wouldn't buy a lexmark if it was the last printer company on earth. I currently own a lexmark prevail pro all in one color ink jet printer and it's garbage! I've printed maybe 200 sheets through this printer, gone through several ink cartridges because instead of being used up they sit there and dry out and become useless. Not to mention that the printer itself stopped printing anything legible weeks ago and when I tried to get help from lexmark support all they would do is send me one canned response after another asking for some numbers that are supposed to be under the print heads? I cannot find then and when I tell tech support that all they do is send me another canned form after another asking for the same thing. So I'm going to toss mine in the trash and be done with it! of course YMMV, but I doubt it!

Good luck but if I were you I'd stick with HP even though the ink costs are a bit higher!

LexmarkListens

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

We're sorry to hear about your experience with your printer and our customer support. We would like to assist you and get this problem fixed. Please contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/boldchat (available Monday - Friday (US: 4:00am - 7:00pm EST; UK: 9:00am - 11:00pm GMT)).