hi all. i have 3 spring breaks. One has a perfect ramp, the other two are
trashed. i would like to get the perfect one copied.

Any suggestions on who could do this?
thanks
mike

You can look into vacuum forming. Lots of info out there.
The hardest part would be making a correct mold.

Some would recommend clear epoxy, but I like to make a mold and ad more
material.
I have used a headlight repair kit to repair some ramps (and flat
plastics) with good results. Lots of sanding and polishing but if you
have a ramp that isn't easily replacable.
I just use the molding bars (you have an existing good ramp), the
liquid, and the clear powder. You may want some of the extras, but I
didn't.

You can get the stuff here;

http://www.urethanesupply.com/storeplastifixrefills.html

Lee