When I try to run a game such as Bejeweled 2, and click on the "Play Now"
button, I get a blank (not black) window. Nothing in the window itself, and
no title. I tried disabling ZoneAlarm, my firewall and AV program, and got
the same result.

I'm running XP Pro, SP2. There appears to be nothing to uninstall in Control
Panel. Any suggestions?

--
Brett

Brett Weiss wrote:

> When I try to run a game such as Bejeweled 2, and click on the "Play Now"
> button, I get a blank (not black) window. Nothing in the window itself, and
> no title. I tried disabling ZoneAlarm, my firewall and AV program, and got
> the same result.
>
> I'm running XP Pro, SP2. There appears to be nothing to uninstall in Control
> Panel. Any suggestions?
>
> --
> Brett

Try the suggestions here: