Dealers in Pittsburgh, Pa.?

All:

Received a message from someone through another internet forum, stated
below. Can someone give me any leads? Thanks!

"I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Do you know of a place that buys used pinball
machines or where I could trade up on another?"

Chris

Chris,
There are a couple of retailers;
http://www.musicdistributing.com/

http://members.aol.com/pindan/index.htm

http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8630769/pittsburgh_pa/pinball_wizard.html
???

I can't say that I would recommend one over another, or any at all.

And some people that call themselves collectors, but sell beat up games
at retail prices. They usually start putting games for sale on Mr.
Pinball and local papers before the holidays (I think one is starting
now).

-And before I get flamed - these are just my personal opinions based on
previous obsevations -

There are plenty of other collectors.
Search the register for pinheads area code 412 & 724

http://www.xmission.com/~daina/tpcr/search_tpcr.html

Lee

Thanks a lot guys!

chris

"klevens" <klevens@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Chris,
> There are a couple of retailers;
> http://www.musicdistributing.com/
>
> http://members.aol.com/pindan/index.htm
>
> http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8630769/pittsburgh_pa/pinball_wizard.html
> ???
>
> I can't say that I would recommend one over another, or any at all.
>
> And some people that call themselves collectors, but sell beat up games
> at retail prices. They usually start putting games for sale on Mr.
> Pinball and local papers before the holidays (I think one is starting
> now).
>
> -And before I get flamed - these are just my personal opinions based on
> previous obsevations -
>

> There are plenty of other collectors.
> Search the register for pinheads area code 412 & 724
>
> http://www.xmission.com/~daina/tpcr/search_tpcr.html
>

> Lee

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I went to pinball perfection around Christmans time last year. He had a
fair number of games from good condition to ok, SS to EM. Unfortunately
the guy working there was very, very rude. It seemed like I was
bothering him. The radio was blaring, and would not turn it down when I
asked a question. Oh did I say he was rude? I would be cautious in
dealing with them.

Chris Munson wrote:
> About 3.5 hours, right Mark? Made that trip MANY times!!
>
> Chris
>
> "wvpinballguy" <wvpinballguy@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I buy games, too:) Pittsburgh isn't that far for me.
> > Mark

About 3.5 hours, right Mark? Made that trip MANY times!!

Chris

"wvpinballguy" <wvpinballguy@aol.com> wrote in message
>I buy games, too:) Pittsburgh isn't that far for me.
> Mark

Chris, I'm in Morgantown. It's about 1.5 to 2 hours.
Mark

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Kevin, I don't know if it was Dan. He was the only one there, and he
was not interested in talking about anything, so
I left. And I'm not going back.

Greg wrote:
> I went to pinball perfection around Christmans time last year. He had a
> fair number of games from good condition to ok, SS to EM. Unfortunately
> the guy working there was very, very rude. It seemed like I was
> bothering him. The radio was blaring, and would not turn it down when I
> asked a question. Oh did I say he was rude? I would be cautious in
> dealing with them.

Was it Dan? Dan's a decent guy. I've bought some games for
PAPA from him, and he helped out doing some on-site repairs right
before the tournament (PAPA 8). I'm not sure who else works there,
but I've never found Dan to be anything but friendly and helpful.

Kevin