Closed

Wwindows home premium 7 oa download

Hello, I have serial number of windows home premium 7 oa but i lost my Cd so I need to download fairish soft wear please
8 answers Last reply
More about wwindows home premium download
  1. Here you are.

    http://www.mydigitallife.info/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-from-digital-river/

    And yes, this is legal and allowable on the forum. It is actually a good thing to direct someone to a correct download source so that they don't end up with a pirated version.
  2. Proximon said:
    Here you are.

    http://www.mydigitallife.info/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-from-digital-river/

    And yes, this is legal and allowable on the forum. It is actually a good thing to direct someone to a correct download source so that they don't end up with a pirated version.



    When I click that link there is another link for the microsoft page and THAT link seems to be only for the "MS Home Use Program" for buying Office for $10?

    I need Win7 for reformatting my friends computer. I put in the service tag and all I got was this message:
    "The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options."

    There is no download for Win7 HP oa on Dell's website.

    Thanks for any help.
  3. The link he provided is no longer active. Note that his post is 4 years old. Are you looking for 32 or 64 bit version?
  4. oh gosh I'm such a dope! I didn't even look at the date. LOL. :pt1cable:

    I'm looking specifically for windows 7 home premium oa 64bit. IDK if I need the OA or not.

    Thanks.
  5. FallenAnjel said:
    oh gosh I'm such a dope! I didn't even look at the date. LOL. :pt1cable:

    I'm looking specifically for windows 7 home premium oa 64bit. IDK if I need the OA or not.

    Thanks.


    ...Same problem here! Any help?
    Thanks.
  6. Start a new thread this one is long dead
  7. Jbefore said:
    FallenAnjel said:
    oh gosh I'm such a dope! I didn't even look at the date. LOL. :pt1cable:

    I'm looking specifically for windows 7 home premium oa 64bit. IDK if I need the OA or not.

    Thanks.


    ...Same problem here! Any help?
    Thanks.


    Please make a new thread regarding your issue. Please do not reboot old threads like this one, especially if they've already been answered. Thank you!

    Closed.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download CD-Rom Windows 7