Sign in with
Your question

Downloading Outlook Express

Last response: in Windows 7
April 24, 2010 3:37:08 AM

I have just gotten a system with Windows7, can you tell me how to get Outlook express?
a b $ Windows 7
April 24, 2010 4:18:15 AM

You cant. You need outlook, and it is part of office 07 or office 2010.
m
l
April 24, 2010 5:18:23 AM

can you tell me how I can respond to Craigslist Ads without Outlook. It won't let me respond to any ads with the program I have, can I download another email site that would allow this?
m
l
Related resources
April 24, 2010 4:03:13 PM

Microsoft wants you to use Windows Live Mail for email. They have it free on their site. It does take some time to get used to it, but it is OK.

m
l
April 28, 2010 3:24:20 PM

Hello,
I am trying to sort out mail and having problems. I have a btinternet.com e-mail address and want to access it through Windows Live. Question 1. Do I have to start by registering with windows live to get an ID (ending in live.co.uk or hotmail.com)or is there something I am missing - surely this means I will have another e-mail address!
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
April 29, 2010 3:03:23 PM

No, you do not need a Windows Live ID... all you need are the server settings for your btinternet account and of course the username and password. Creating a Windows Live ID is only necessary if you want to sign into Messenger or create a hotmail account.
m
l
!