  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 16, 2004 11:36:27 PM

When I go onto zone.com it says that im loged into that service or at least
my name shows. However when I go into a game room it does not log me into
zone friends. If i bring up zone friends it shows that im disconnected. What
can i do to fix this problem. I am getting tired of playing as a guest!

--
Tony & Teresa Kuruda
tntkur@verizon.net

More about : logging zone friends

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 3:01:27 AM

TONY KURUDA wrote:

> When I go onto zone.com it says that im loged into that service or at least
> my name shows. However when I go into a game room it does not log me into
> zone friends. If i bring up zone friends it shows that im disconnected. What
> can i do to fix this problem. I am getting tired of playing as a guest!

Sign out, then sign back in.

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech