logging into zone friends

When I go onto zone.com it says that im loged into that service or at least
my name shows. However when I go into a game room it does not log me into
zone friends. If i bring up zone friends it shows that im disconnected. What
can i do to fix this problem. I am getting tired of playing as a guest!

--
Tony & Teresa Kuruda
tntkur@verizon.net

    TONY KURUDA wrote:

    > When I go onto zone.com it says that im loged into that service or at least
    > my name shows. However when I go into a game room it does not log me into
    > zone friends. If i bring up zone friends it shows that im disconnected. What
    > can i do to fix this problem. I am getting tired of playing as a guest!

    Sign out, then sign back in.

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech