Wanted: Full size scan of STTNG pf and a trashed PF

If anyone has an actual size scan of the STTNG pf and would be willing to
share that with me I could use it for a personal project. I could also use
a trashed STTNG pf for the same project. I'm starting a home built pin
project and need a trashed pf I can drill on and mess with as my
pre-prototype before I cut my own. I'm using a STTNG cabinet so would like
it to be a sttng pf. It really has to be trashed, I don't want something
that can be touched up and cleared and would be usable.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

I do not have that one (I have about a dozen others)
If you locate a person with an NOS playfield that is willing to have it
scanned then I can help you with some of my lessons learned. I would also
love to arcive such a scan for my files.
I'm almost to the point where I can reproduce single copies of playfields..

Greg

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> If anyone has an actual size scan of the STTNG pf and would be willing to
> share that with me I could use it for a personal project. I could also
> use a trashed STTNG pf for the same project. I'm starting a home built
> pin project and need a trashed pf I can drill on and mess with as my
> pre-prototype before I cut my own. I'm using a STTNG cabinet so would
> like it to be a sttng pf. It really has to be trashed, I don't want
> something that can be touched up and cleared and would be usable.
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

Doesn't have to be a NOS pf scan. Just as long as most of the art is there
and hole locations etc.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"Fantastic Pinball" <FantasticPinballNOSPAM@NOSPAMmsn.com> wrote in message
>I do not have that one (I have about a dozen others)
> If you locate a person with an NOS playfield that is willing to have it
> scanned then I can help you with some of my lessons learned. I would also
> love to arcive such a scan for my files.
> I'm almost to the point where I can reproduce single copies of
> playfields..
>
> Greg
>
> "OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
>> If anyone has an actual size scan of the STTNG pf and would be willing to
>> share that with me I could use it for a personal project. I could also
>> use a trashed STTNG pf for the same project. I'm starting a home built
>> pin project and need a trashed pf I can drill on and mess with as my
>> pre-prototype before I cut my own. I'm using a STTNG cabinet so would
>> like it to be a sttng pf. It really has to be trashed, I don't want
>> something that can be touched up and cleared and would be usable.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>

>> -Frank Gant
>> http://orbitpinball.com

I have a decent pf from a game that had less than 3,000 plays. Minor wear at
Neutral Zone and one cracked insert that I will be fully restoring at same
stage, (have a spare insert for it). If you need to scan it as is, I can
provide the pf, anyone in Phoenix who can do a full pf scan?

GRY