WTB: Bally red flipper buttons and housings

Looking for two red flipper buttons and housings for an early 80's
Bally, either new or in good used condition. These were typically used
on Centaur, Xenon, Fathom, Medusa, Flash Gordon, EBD, etc.

TIA,

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

I sure wish someone would remake these. I have ONE new housing and ONE new
button slated for my Fathom cabinet, but no more!!

Chris

"Gott Lieb?" <rgp@papinball.com> wrote in message
> Looking for two red flipper buttons and housings for an early 80's
> Bally, either new or in good used condition. These were typically used
> on Centaur, Xenon, Fathom, Medusa, Flash Gordon, EBD, etc.
>
> TIA,
>
> Jim
> --
> flipper [at] pa [dot] net

Is nosheeples or whomever that was still around?

-cody
CARGPB#4

Chris Munson wrote:
> I sure wish someone would remake these. I have ONE new housing and ONE new
> button slated for my Fathom cabinet, but no more!!
>
> Chris
>
> "Gott Lieb?" <rgp@papinball.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for two red flipper buttons and housings for an early 80's
> > Bally, either new or in good used condition. These were typically used
> > on Centaur, Xenon, Fathom, Medusa, Flash Gordon, EBD, etc.
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Jim
> > --
> > flipper [at] pa [dot] net

I would love to see them made in a variety of colors. I'd love to put
blue buttons on fathom, yellow on EBD, etc. etc. Just to spice things
up a little bit.