Tech guide/pictorial - rebuilding flipper assemblies Part 1

Adi,

It looks like one of the Clay-cult has hacked your site and replaced
the flipper rebuild info. Clay and his followers are so sweet, aren't
they?

-cody
CARGPB#4

a...@txpinball.com wrote:
> The link to Part 1 of "Rebuilding Flipper Assemblies" exclusively
> posted at pinball.enthusiast.group Newsgroup, link here:
>
> http://pinball.newsgrouphosting.com/readmessage?id=%3C5996305$72347684$20a2@mps%3E&group=pinball.enthusiast.group
>
> Or, shorter link: http://tinyurl.com/8tepq
>
> Adi
> www.txpinball.com

ADI, BAD!

--
Fred
TX

<adi@txpinball.com> wrote in message news:1126903826.638468.133080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> The link to Part 1 of "Rebuilding Flipper Assemblies" exclusively
> posted at pinball.enthusiast.group Newsgroup, link here:
>
> http://pinball.newsgrouphosting.com/readmessage?id=%3C5996305$72347684$20a2@mps%3E&group=pinball.enthusiast.group
>
> Or, shorter link: http://tinyurl.com/8tepq
>
> Adi
> www.txpinball.com

Adi

I'm back, good dinner... Boy, that was funny what's ahappening here.
people keep saying, this hacked and that hacked, and I was puzzled. I
am a web developer for a living, and I had no idea what were they
talking about, the pages are fine.

Nothing is hacked, that is nonsense, "they", whoever cannot get into my
site without proper authorization or only if I let them, the pages arre
still there. What someone CAN do, however, is change links on something
I have absolutely no control over, like the monitored forum I posted
the original link at.

Not much of a change though, it seems, at the end of the URL they added
a coma like this - http://www.txpinball.com/refurbishing_tips.html, so
you get 404 Error Not Found cause there is no page like that, of
course. Remove the added comma at the end, and the page is right there,
as it has been all along, it just "magically" reappears back. Whoa,
that's some wild stuff...

Correct URL is: http://www.txpinball.com/refurbishing_tips.html
and my newest and one of my finest efforts: flipper assemblies
rebuilding Part 1 here:
http://www.txpinball.com/rebuilding_flipper_assemblies.html

Anyways, enough of this nonsense. Who would like to visit, is more than
welcome, who doesn't, that's fine, too.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Adi

Well, those are only 2 INITITAL approaches. If they work for you, then
you stop right there and your machine smokes. If not, you wait for the
part 2 of the pictorial yet to be written.

See, dude, it's all relative when you delve deeper into it, lol. Some
people might argue this scenario: Cool, we got: pot, beer, pinball.
Might as well have a steak and get laid, and I'm good, man!

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Adi

Now, it also might be the case that we might have a different sense of
humor a bit, could be a bit of a generational gap, too. Naturally, just
fine with me.

adi
www.txpinball.com

Adi

Now, that I think about it, it's probably a little bit of the case that
we might have a different sense of humor, too. Which, naturally is just
fine with me.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

You sure about that?

So doobies and beer are how you fix them?

http://www.txpinball.com/rebuilding_flipper_assemblies.html

Okay........
--
Fred
TX

<adi@txpinball.com> wrote in message

> Nothing is hacked, that is nonsense, "they", whoever cannot get into my
> site without proper authorization or only if I let them, the pages arre
> still there. What someone CAN do, however, is change links on something
> I have absolutely no control over, like the monitored forum I posted
> the original link at.

oh. It was supposed to be funny?

Then nevermind....... :(

--
Fred
TX

<adi@txpinball.com> wrote

> Now, it also might be the case that we might have a different sense of
> humor a bit, could be a bit of a generational gap, too. Naturally, just
> fine with me.

I was laughing my behind off. I also followed the instructions to the
letter and don't care anymore that the left flipper fell off and is
sitting halfway up the playfield. :)

Keep up the good work.

karl

Yes, sorry Fred because I though you were talking about Clay and I
jumped to his defense! You were nor talking about Clay, it was my
misunderstanding, sorry about that.

Thanks for being diplomatic about it.

Have fun, Karl.