steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Does anyone know of a place/person who restores/touches up old
playfields? I have a 1978 Playboy playfield that is in decent condition
but needs some touch up and clear coating. I'm looking for a restorer
who uses the original type inks or if there isn't anyone who uses the
inks, then any restorere will do. Thanks
Steve

Try:

Bill Davis: http://billdavis.homestead.com/page2.html

or

Playfield Renovations: http://www.playfieldrenovations.com/

There are some others out there that do really nice work too, google
the RGP archives and you'll find more info. However, I'm not sure if
there's anyone who's using the orginal inks for restoration.

Hope this helps,

Zach

BillB

correct, the original poster should not be intimidated into believing this
is a tough thing to do.

--
billb

On 16 Sep 2005 15:24:14 -0700, "Steve" <bonobo6@netzero.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a place/person who restores/touches up old
>playfields? I have a 1978 Playboy playfield that is in decent condition
>but needs some touch up and clear coating. I'm looking for a restorer
>who uses the original type inks or if there isn't anyone who uses the
>inks, then any restorere will do. Thanks
>Steve

Also check out Christopher Hutchins at http://www.highendpins.com

Mark
Norcross GA