TECH: Can Somebody Send Me Some Pics Of Bram Stoker's Drac..

Hi,

Can somebody send me some pictures of the driver board connectors Bram
Stoker's Dracula I would really appreciate it.
I think the manual has some errors. steve_321usatyahoodotcom

Thank you,

Steve

Thank you Lloyd for taking the time to send those to me I really
appreciate it.

There were 2 or 3 wrong in my book. It's all fixed now..

I didn't know the trick in test mode to find out where the connectors
should go,
I will give that a try next time.

Thanks again,
Steve

One more thing, it caused my C11 on the driver board to blow a hole
in the top and start smoking. After I changed C11 is was getting
really
hot really fast that's when I realized the connectors might be wrong.

So if your getting a smoking C11 make sure you check all of the
connectors
on the driver board.

Steve

Sent. I had an early BSD, and manual and harness were wrong for either the
up or down ramp, ( forget which ) I had to move the wire to the correct
spot. In coil test, you can push the start button, then the up and down
diagnostic buttons and get the correct connector and which spot the wire
should be in. LTG :)

"Steve S from MI" <steve_321us@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody send me some pictures of the driver board connectors Bram
> Stoker's Dracula I would really appreciate it.
> I think the manual has some errors. steve_321usatyahoodotcom
>
> Thank you,
>
> Steve

Would you share which are wrong for those of us in RGP who are doing BSD PF
swaps and could use the information?

Thanks!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

> Thank you Lloyd for taking the time to send those to me I really
> appreciate it.
>
> There were 2 or 3 wrong in my book. It's all fixed now..
>
> I didn't know the trick in test mode to find out where the connectors
> should go,
> I will give that a try next time.
>
> Thanks again,
> Steve

Here is what I came up with, but there is no guarantee that I am
correct either:

Book shows J138 as blank and J137 with wires - J138 should have wires
and J137 should be blank
Book shows J124 as blank and J128 with wires - J124 should have wires
and J128 should be blank
Book shows J133 with several wires and J134 with 1 wire - J133 should
have 2 wires and J134 several wires
(even though I'm being told this one doesn't matter)

I will forward the pics to you that Lloyd was nice enough to send to
me.

Steve