Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Broken monitor, row of green pixels

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 1, 2012 3:21:51 PM

a while ago, i suddenly got an entire row of red pixels on my screen, vertically between the center and right edge of the screen, send it in for repair... now, i have a green row in the same spot... anyone with more intimate knowledge of how an LCD works know anything about why its been doing this, and how to fix it? tapping or smacking the screen doesnt work
a c 98 C Monitor
January 3, 2012 7:19:10 PM

Unless it's a very high end monitor, get a new one, will be way better than repairing it. You can't really fix it, it's a panel issue.