Need help to use key for MSN Zone Scrabble game. Forgive R..

This was the e-mail I have been sending Microsoft for the past week...forgive
the rant but the question is in bold and I just still want to rant. Thanks.

PLEASE, DEAR GOD, FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR MICROSOFT TO BE ABLE TO HELP THEIR
CONSUMERS AND TO STOP BEING JUST THE ENDLESS, MINDLESS 'NO HELP AT ALL',
VOICE MAIL-"PRESS STAR" TYPE OF COMPUTER HELP LINE FORCING YET ANOTHER
RIDICULUS NON-HELP WINDOW AFTER WINDOW ON ME~! Thank you...now we can move
on.

Now that I have that prayer out...PLEASE help me. I have purchased the
Scrabble game from the Zone and no matter what I do, the key does NOT work to
enable it. Kindly tell me what it is I need to do to get it to work? I
have entered my full name as the "e-mail" as I was directed to by the
Purchase Complete sheet and since that does not work, I have entered EVERY
e-mail known to mankind for me still does not work and have entered and
re-entered my key code under each and every e-mail and still it does not
work. I have had others attempt it on my behalf also to NO avail.

What next, dear Microsoft? Please answer this FIFTH and in all probabity
not last request for help. (and lord knows where the other requests have gone
as there is NO response and NO category under support for this issue). I
have paid the $19.95 "no refunds" payment. I still have no answer and NO
Scrabble.

Is it no wonder Microsoft is so looked down upon? You have become a
mindless machine without any sense of offering personal service or trying to
please those that buy your products. I have loved MS WORD since using it way
back in its inception, however, now after this miserable experience, I am now
ready to purchase my new computer with ANY other word processing software
just so I do not put one cent more into MS's pocket.

PLEASE BECOME A COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT IT CONSUMERS again~!!!! Can you
tell I am a bit frustrated? Ok, so give me a break and help me out because
your support stuff online is absolutely NUTS and basically worthless for my
issue.

Sincerely,

DSelestial
3 answers Last reply
More about need zone scrabble game forgive
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    DSelestial wrote:

    > I have purchased the
    > Scrabble game from the Zone and no matter what I do, the key does NOT work to
    > enable it.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > DSelestial

    Here are a few things I would try:

    - Reinstall Scrabble. This would help if a damaged download of the game
    is causing the problem.

    - Make sure there are no spaces in the key.

    - Disable antivirus software, popup stoppers, and other content blockers
    till the key is accepted.

    - If you have Windows XP, install and enter the key with an
    administrator account, then run Regedt32, give permissions to other
    users. Right-click the game folder and give permission to other users.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    I have tried it all. I am so frustrated. I cannot understand what has gone
    wrong. All I can say is that the no refund policy for MSN online game
    purchases stinks and now I am out the money and the game. No more MSN
    purchases like this for me. What a rip off.

    DCS
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    DSelestial wrote:

    > I have tried it all. I am so frustrated. I cannot understand what has gone
    > wrong. All I can say is that the no refund policy for MSN online game
    > purchases stinks and now I am out the money and the game. No more MSN
    > purchases like this for me. What a rip off.
    >
    > DCS

    I hate to send you through the same path you've already tried.. I guess
    I'm hoping you haven't tried these yet:

    Game download support
    http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3011.htm

    leads you to this form. (Scrabble Deluxe is listed in the dropdown
    pane. "I am having trouble with my registration key." is also an option
    in the top pane.)

    Fill in the form
    https://www.oberon-media.com/channels/wizard/?ChannelID=11008813

    Hopefully, by filling out this form they will email you a new key, or
    fix the problem/offer a solution.

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support