FS or Trade Eight Ball Deluxe! 1981Edition

Would like to get a Twilight Zone Pin. Game is in Good Original
condition. Can send pics. Had offers but no one came through. I am in
the Pittsburgh area.

Larry, what kind of price are you looking to get for the sale? I don't
have a TZ to trade, so it's buy or nothing. Let me know.