laptop below 900$

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2010
Hi everyone,

I purchased dell studio 15 laptop with i7 processor 20 days ago..but i am having some problems with it. It has got 2 fans I tink and they are making lots of noise. So I've decided to return it. I want to buy a new laptop with i5-i3 processor possibly. I need it for graphics purpose. Can you guys please suggest me a laptop below 900$ and 14'-15' inches ( possibly viao or toshiba )

1 What is your budget? $900

2 What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14"-15''

3_What screen resolution do you want? As big as

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? want to use it for academic purpose...if it is portable its better..

5_How much battery life do you need? Not to short, not too high, about 2h or less

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? must be able to perform better graphics processing ... will be using it for computer graphics applications

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? programming

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? 320gb+

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them. US based sites

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? Roughly 2-3 Years.

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.
Good graphics card and i3-i5 processor

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I have used dell before...and i dont want to use it again..just bored seeing it...i wud prefer viao or toshiba..macbooks are very expensive so i dont want that..and no HP please

13_What country do you live in? US

14.i would be buying it in 20 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.