family members for sale in michigan

I have a 1973 williams fun fest and a 1977 gottlieb bronco that need a
new home, and no the wife did not say they had to go. I did. These
machines are both em,s and in pretty good condition. non working, non
shopped projects. 900.00 takes both. P.S. I am not selling them because
i have to many projects or to little time. I just like money. thanks
for listening to a winer. Always looking for 1960 wedgehead projects.

the title of oyur post made me chuckle. when i was a child we took a
family vacation across the country. it was just over a month long and
it was 1/2 history lesson and 1/2 fooling around. i remember when we
were driving down this country road in bfe and there was a sign that
read "honey for sale". my dad pulled over while the guy was in his yard
on a swing from a tree and asked him "how old is she?". everyone but
mom laughed so hard.

so when i read family members for sale, i started to think that i could
use some help around the yard and my shop.

good luck