WTB Multi Products Co Motor for 72 Chicago Coin Homerun, S..

I am looking for the Multi Products Co motor out of a 1972 Chicago Coin
Homerun game, I think that this motor was used in many different games,
so I hope that someone can run across one. The motor will have "spec
895" stamped on it. It also says 30 volt, 25 rpm. Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks Mark

John
That would be great, the gear in question is a 7/8" diameter, with 40
teeth,and fits on a 1/16" shaft, but it also has a small gear on the
shaft, a 3/16" 8 teeth, this gear is fine, just not sure if they come
off or you replace the whole shaft and gears, do you know, are they
just pressed on the shaft, and I can push them back off and the new
ones on again? I have never done this and don't want to make matters
worse. Thanks for getting back with me, and let me know if you need
any other information.
Thanks again
Mark

On 2005-09-17 07:11:53 -0700, "immark" <markmc@columbus.rr.com> said:

> I am looking for the Multi Products Co motor out of a 1972 Chicago Coin
> Homerun game, I think that this motor was used in many different games,
> so I hope that someone can run across one. The motor will have "spec
> 895" stamped on it. It also says 30 volt, 25 rpm. Any help is greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks Mark

I don't have that motor, but I do have replacement motor gears. So if
you know the dimensions of yoru gear (if you simply have one that is
blown) I might be able to match it...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call