Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How much should Windows 7 be?

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 7
Share
December 21, 2012 10:23:24 PM

I am in Canada.
How much should windows 7 be?
I saw some are 70$ and some are 140$?
Can anyone help me to find a good website/store to buy it? ( I am in Canada)

More about : windows

December 21, 2012 10:27:56 PM

Which version of W7 are you looking at? Home, Ultimate? For what it is for?
m
0
l
December 21, 2012 10:29:14 PM

jamesgz said:
I am in Canada.
How much should windows 7 be?
I saw some are 70$ and some are 140$?
Can anyone help me to find a good website/store to buy it? ( I am in Canada)


There is different versions depending on what you want to do. As you didn't even knew this then it should be windows 7 x64 home edition. I would recommend Windows 8 x64 bit though. It has way shorter booting time and overall better performance due to the lower system requirements.
m
0
l
Related resources
December 21, 2012 10:36:42 PM

jemm said:
Which version of W7 are you looking at? Home, Ultimate? For what it is for?

home
m
0
l
December 21, 2012 10:37:28 PM

lostgamer_03 said:
There is different versions depending on what you want to do. As you didn't even knew this then it should be windows 7 x64 home edition. I would recommend Windows 8 x64 bit though. It has way shooter booting time and overall better performance due to the lower system requirements.

Home Premium Edition
m
0
l
!