just checking if its a local issue or the site is down..
/Tim

No go for me as well.

John!

Tim Iskander wrote:
> just checking if its a local issue or the site is down..
> /Tim

Yep. It's dead Jim, uh Tim, sorry:) I'm a doctor, not a tech guy.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Tim Iskander" <tiskande@_no_twcny.s-p-a-mrr.com> wrote in message
> just checking if its a local issue or the site is down..
> /Tim

I think its been like that for almost two days now.

--Eric

thanks guys...
/Tim

Tim Iskander wrote:
> just checking if its a local issue or the site is down..
> /Tim

MD

Workin' now....Sunday evening.

Mike