Unable to Launch message

Last response: in Video Games
January 5, 2005 5:47:05 PM

Can anyone help! I'm getting MSN Explorer message saying that I need to close
my browser and start again. Unable to launch room. Then it tells me to go up
to the right hand top of page to get help. I tried using this but hasnt
helped. Does anyone know about how to stop this message and get into the zone
card playing games?thanks

More about : unable launch message

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 9:02:41 PM

robbe wrote:

> Can anyone help! I'm getting MSN Explorer message saying that I need to close
> my browser and start again. Unable to launch room. Then it tells me to go up
> to the right hand top of page to get help. I tried using this but hasnt
> helped. Does anyone know about how to stop this message and get into the zone
> card playing games?thanks

Cannot Launch Game. A Web Error Is Preventing the Game from Opening
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320460

The ActiveX install might be the problem. Here are a few sites with
helpful suggestions:

Problems entering rooms
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

Heartbeat Repair Movie