Installing windows 7

raja10

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
i am trying to install windows 7.in boot mode. when i start PC it says "press any key to boot from cd/dvd" then it loads windows files but it doesn't shows cursor on screen i.e the loading ring of windows 7 and cursor. and it displays first screen i.e select keyboard style and time currency format and language to install. at that time keyboard doesn't work and mouser doesn't work as it doesn't shows cursor. but cursor and keyboard work fine in windows 8 consumer preview setup

During the installation (when asked where to install Windows), click load driver and try loading the USB 3.0 driver. See if it does work this way.
What's the error when they are connected to USB 2.0 ports? Is it the same, I mean, they don't work when setting language and time?

raja10

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
i cannot go to further setup as both keyboard and mouse dosent work from the starting of setup. as the cursor program itself doesent load that means the pc doesent loads cursor at that time. no problem if mouse dosent work. i can use keyboard but it aslo dosent work.