I have a desktop xp that my hp printer is connected to and I have 2
computers that I am running wireless to and am unable to find a port to
print to one is XP and the other is win 98 I also have another computer that
is wired into MSBN and am able to print from that any help of how to set the
ports would be great
Bob

joker

That would be a Windows issue. I'd suggest posting in a Windows 98
newsgroup & a Windows XP newsgroup as will be more on topic over there
since this is not a hardware issue.