I have a centaur II in pretty good shape and working. whats it worth.
make me a offer.

The day I ask for "best offer", go for it. If you want bids, put it on
eBay and don't play games.

but is it not called a game da. if you are not looking for a centaur
then don,t offer, its
that simple. besides you don,t own it.

It's the same as Centaur only the smaller game head. It's worth close to
the first Centaur, in my opinion.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> One dollar.

If you're going to go on with derogatory comments, it might be worth both
spelling them correctly and knowing what they actually mean.

the phrase you are looking for is "douche bag"
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view.php/7558

thanks for playing todays editing of "Hurling Invectives"

diane

"leepinball" <rodderlee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> sorry its sold dusch bag.

henri

ebay doesn't agree. C1 is worth 2x what C2 is (on ebay at least)

henri