which laptop should i take?? that satisfy these conditions
i kind of came down to 'asus u45jc' but it cant support future gaming requirements:-(
i need a strong headed notebook which has a good build?
1. What is your budget?
i can spend about $1000 about 75-80k indian rupees.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
a 14 or 15 inch
3. What screen resolution
do you want?
not an issue should be good
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
a long life about at least or more than 6hrs
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
crysis warhead, pop 2010, assasins creed 2 and new ones to come and similar games
settings are not important as long as they run smoothly glitch free
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
movies, office work, microsoft office, acrobat reader etc some time autocad and solid works to check projects recieved but i dont work on them.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
i can change the hard disk as per usage so not an issue just open the cap and stick in the new small hard disk
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
no i prefer to take from the official retailer here as online products sometimes have warranty issues here which i have already faced
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
about 2 to 3 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
dvd writer at least
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
i like asus thinkpad strong build, balanced with quality and performance.
i dont like acer sony and apple heard and had bad troublesome experience using them. plus i dont like dell don't know why...
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
gaming is not a priority in my usage but i do spend time in middle instead of sitting bored i prefer playing games and refreshing my perspective and mood. its always feels great to get back to a good game.