I am unable to download the spades rooms where you play with others. I have
deleted cookies and done everything I am told to do with no luck, The rooms
will not install and my pc will make a bleeping noise . Please help me as I
miss playing Spades with my friends.I have Windows xp home edition. It use
to work. Sincerly Donna Hollis

Donna Hollis wrote:

> I am unable to download the spades rooms where you play with others. I have
> deleted cookies and done everything I am told to do with no luck, The rooms
> will not install and my pc will make a bleeping noise . Please help me as I
> miss playing Spades with my friends.I have Windows xp home edition. It use
> to work. Sincerly Donna Hollis

Try the many suggestions shown here:

Problems Downloading
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#ftd