I have a nice Barb Wire. The cabinet and backbox have normal scuffs,
but are in relatively nice condition. I am open to all trades of DMD
machines for this game, to include games of lesser cosmetic condition.
I am located in Jacksonville, NC. Thanks for any interest, you can
email me at beatty1821 at hotmail dot com.
Scott

Mike

Splendid

WOW was that title misleading! I thought you were really hard up to get rid
of that BW.

--
Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com