Problems, when I'm asked to double in Backgammon

Problem in backgammon, can anyone help me? My computer screen keeps moving
up whenever someone asks me to double. I've tried right clicking on the task
bar to maximize, but I can't maximize until I answer the question. Problem
is, I can't even see the question because the entire screen moves up too
far. I can't grab the title bar either. Help! Any suggestions??? Isn't
there a way to setup my computer, so all call out boxes (or whatever those
boxes are called) are placed in the middle of my screen or desktop?.....
Please someone help me. Laura
1 answer Last reply
More about problems asked double backgammon
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    DAVIS wrote:

    > Problem in backgammon, can anyone help me? My computer screen keeps moving
    > up whenever someone asks me to double. I've tried right clicking on the task
    > bar to maximize, but I can't maximize until I answer the question. Problem
    > is, I can't even see the question because the entire screen moves up too
    > far. I can't grab the title bar either. Help! Any suggestions??? Isn't
    > there a way to setup my computer, so all call out boxes (or whatever those
    > boxes are called) are placed in the middle of my screen or desktop?.....
    > Please someone help me. Laura

    Press the Alt key with the spacebar, press M, press the cursor down key
    till the window is low enough, then press Enter, or click to set the new
    position.

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support