parts/project games in Austin $75.00 each

I bought a lot of project games and have a few I'd like to get into new
homes, as space is an issue. These all have issues like damp cabinets,
missing backglasses, incomplete board sets, missing displays, etc.
However, they do seem to have mostly complete playfields, and have lots
of good spare rob-able parts, or would make good donors in getting a
parted game going again:

Stern Lectronamo: Damaged backbox, no backglass, missing boards, nice
playfield

Williams Phoenix: Damaged backbox and cabinet, flaky backglass, missing
some boards, playfield looks mostly complete and is in good condition.

Stern Galaxy: cabinet and backbox have been damp, playfield pretty
decent, missing boards and backglass

There will be a Williams Time Warp coming in slightly better condition
with most parts intact, but not for another week or so, and probably
asking $125, since it has a tolerable backglass and most of it's
boards.

I did not spend a lot of time looking at these, for the price you get
what you expect. I may have legs laying around if you want them, but
they won't be pretty.

Tim