F/S MM @ Famous Sams Tucson AZ

Not pretty plays good but............ beat up bad..He wants $5K..

i'll give you 2.5k. if not, i'll wait till the other 70% of the ones
made are off route and get a decent one for 3k

Its not mine..I passed on it for that price..doubt he will come down in
price on it ither..For $5K he can keep it..

I'd guess that over 70% are already off-route, that's why they price as they
do. This one sounds worse than average.

GRY

"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i'll give you 2.5k. if not, i'll wait till the other 70% of the ones
> made are off route and get a decent one for 3k

TRENDING THREADS