Age of Empires 2

Last response: in Video Games
January 25, 2005 2:55:03 PM

Hello,

I have tried almost everything to solve this problem, but I can't do it.
When I try to play AOE 2 game online on MSN Zone, it always comes up with a
message that says "Unable to Join game". I have Windows XP and I have tried
everything including: disabling firewalls, adding ports, and w/e else I have
found heard or read about trouble shooting. Also, this is the only Microsoft
game giving me trouble online, others work perfectly fine such as Halo and
such. So if any one can plz help me that would be greatful. Thank you.

More about : age empires

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 6:17:02 AM

I'm having the same problem. I'll be watching to find the fix.

!