Age of Empires 2

Hello,

I have tried almost everything to solve this problem, but I can't do it.
When I try to play AOE 2 game online on MSN Zone, it always comes up with a
message that says "Unable to Join game". I have Windows XP and I have tried
everything including: disabling firewalls, adding ports, and w/e else I have
found heard or read about trouble shooting. Also, this is the only Microsoft
game giving me trouble online, others work perfectly fine such as Halo and
such. So if any one can plz help me that would be greatful. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about empires
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    I'm having the same problem. I'll be watching to find the fix.

    "Microsoft Xp User kid" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have tried almost everything to solve this problem, but I can't do it.
    > When I try to play AOE 2 game online on MSN Zone, it always comes up with a
    > message that says "Unable to Join game". I have Windows XP and I have tried
    > everything including: disabling firewalls, adding ports, and w/e else I have
    > found heard or read about trouble shooting. Also, this is the only Microsoft
    > game giving me trouble online, others work perfectly fine such as Halo and
    > such. So if any one can plz help me that would be greatful. Thank you.

Games Microsoft Video Games