miker

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2004

Well, I turn 53 today and I just wrote the check to IPDB. The only
good thing about another birthday is that one of these years I won't be
"prematurely bald" (anyone know what that number is?).

For anyone who is baffled by the check to IPDB comment, search this
group to find one of the finest traditions I've ever seen. When I was
looking for my second pin I used the site extensively, and the time
spent was definitely worthwhile - I'm very happy with my "new" Liberty
Bell.

Have a great week.

MikeR

Happy Birthday Mike...I'll be 53 in April, so I know wherefrom you
speak...a friend of mine told me once that I wasn't getting less hair,
I was getting more head...makes sense to me.

Hadn't read the post on the IPDB donation on the birthday until
now...great idea. I'm sending in a donation now and will start every
April.

Keep flippin'

John

Damn, you guys are like......OLD!!!

Happy Birthday to all the old guys. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

prowlerman99 wrote:
> thanks for the reminder Mike,
> I actually turned 53 yesterday myself and am sening the donation today. I
> also asked a tattoo artist a week ago if he would tattoo the word HAIR on my
> forehead?
>
> Brian
> <JHoge2@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Happy Birthday Mike...I'll be 53 in April, so I know wherefrom you
> > speak...a friend of mine told me once that I wasn't getting less hair,
> > I was getting more head...makes sense to me.
> >
> > Hadn't read the post on the IPDB donation on the birthday until
> > now...great idea. I'm sending in a donation now and will start every
> > April.
> >
> > Keep flippin'
> >
> > John

Happy B-Day! 53 is a good year, at my company, it means you can early
retire and buy medical coverage at a discount. Now, here's a math
question. If each birthday you double your contributions to IPDB, at what
point do your retirement funds deplete? I.e., this year $10, next year $20,
year 3 = $40, etc...

:-D

Jack

thanks for the reminder Mike,
I actually turned 53 yesterday myself and am sening the donation today. I
also asked a tattoo artist a week ago if he would tattoo the word HAIR on my
forehead?

Brian
<JHoge2@msn.com> wrote in message
> Happy Birthday Mike...I'll be 53 in April, so I know wherefrom you
> speak...a friend of mine told me once that I wasn't getting less hair,
> I was getting more head...makes sense to me.
>
> Hadn't read the post on the IPDB donation on the birthday until
> now...great idea. I'm sending in a donation now and will start every
> April.
>
> Keep flippin'
>
> John

> Happy Birthday to all the old guys. :)

I'd be careful, that HAIR tattoo could come sooner than you think, and not
from age either :)

--Eric

Happy Birthday Mike.In 4 more days I will be 20 years younger than you :)

--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com