New system 1 power supplies ?

Is someone making these new ? lmk THANKS steve//florida pinball
salvage

Only problem how does one acquire this board from Pascal? Id like to
have a couple of them right now! :)

Frog

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2002

Pascal Janin has found a way to have the PiX4 board (replaces all boards in
a system 1 head) available on a regular basis. Fixes any power issues
(power on board), eliminates the cpu driver board interconnect, and in
general is a great replacement option.
"Eric" <estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERSnet> wrote in message
> check out http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rottendog/index.htm
>
> I have one of his power supplies and haven't had any problems since.
> Eric
>
> <stevepinfla@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Is someone making these new ? lmk THANKS steve//florida pinball
> > salvage

Frog

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2002

here's the ad from mr pinball classifieds

----
The All-in-one PI-1 X4 combo board for Gottlieb System-1 Games STRIKES BACK!
This board, like an 'elder sister' of the PI-1 replacement MPU board,
comprises the power supply, the PI-1, the driver and the sound boards
(3-tone one, cheap add-on for games Totem and up available fall 2005), all
on a single board that plugs into the original driver board's spacers, and
takes all the original connectors.
It provides the same configuration menus and features as the PI-1 +
additional hardware protections for coils driving stage + newly designed
'cold' power (does NOT heat) + built-in stereo audio amplifier. You can also
use a TV remote control to navigate through the settings menus! (requires
infrared sensor.) Plus, you don't need the old and rusty A2J1/A1J1 and
A1J5/A3J1 wire harnesses anymore.
This board will work in the following Gottlieb System 1 solid state games
(years 78 to 80):
Cleopatra, Sinbad, Joker Poker, Dragon, Solar Ride, Countdown, Close
Encounters, Charlie's Angels, Pinball Pool, Totem, Hulk, Genie, Buck Rogers,
Torch, Roller Disco, Asteroid Annie, + System-1 based European kits (Sky
Warrior, Sahara Love, Jungle Queen, Hexagone)
NEW! It used to be available by subscription only, but being driven by
demand, I am now producing the board throughout the year. However, I still
require pre-orders to be placed. The delay from payment to shipment has
become as short as 2 months now.
The price for 1 board + its english manual (or french if you wish) is 200
euros, shipment extra. Contact me for other quantities. Shipping & handling
fees depend on the number of preordered boards and the country you are
living in (e.g. 15 euro for 1 board to ship to USA.)
Do not hesitate to email to get pre-order form, or if you have any other
questions. Have pictures available too.

Contact:
Pascal Janin - Association Flippp!
Tullins, France 38210

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Only problem how does one acquire this board from Pascal? Id like to
> have a couple of them right now! :)

TRENDING THREADS