Zone totally crashed?

As of 6:45pm CST, can't get into the MSN Zone. "Service Unavailable"
page. The whole Zone game system has either
crashed or is totally down for emergency maintenance.
Anyone know what's going on?

COBRA

It's now 5:30Pm here in Calif. and we're getting the same No Service message.
Looks like either the whole Zone crashed or their doing maintenance.

Cobra...

"mitcheroo" wrote:

> As of 6:45pm CST, can't get into the MSN Zone. "Service Unavailable"
> page. The whole Zone game system has either
> crashed or is totally down for emergency maintenance.
> Anyone know what's going on?

TRENDING THREADS