Network Connections and Control Panel

McQ

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2004

I just installed the Microsoft wireless adapter
and "Network Connections" dissapeared from the Control
Panel. This presents a problem connecting to a wireless
network. Can anyone recommend how to get this back? Or
configuring an adapter? I can't find any utility here to
do that.

joker

If network connections disappeared at this point it would be a Windows
issue so I'd suggest posting in a Windows newsgroup.