Opinions on my restoration anyone?

Hi all just recently finsihed repainting a flight 2k that had 60-70% of
the paint stirpped and painted red by some bastard then MYLARED!!!
Nyway imagine the pf from the bottom to the 5 drops with the exception
of half of the meteorite blast and the outlanes all red and heavy wear
to the wood around pop bumpers (bare wood. Basically only the ball
stepping part was mostly intact.
(sorry gonna have to retrieve the before pics from a dead hdd
sometime...:( )
Results:
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/kep016.jpg
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/kep022.jpg

Opinions? first time restoration btw :)

as per your wish:
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/Kep015.jpg
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/Kep014.jpg
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/Kep018.jpg
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/Kep021.jpg
Nyway it was one hellova job and still no perfect... Since i found out
that the pf is a bit warped i'm not sure i'm gonna put the text back on
then and anyway if i do all the watertransfer paper is arriving
sometime next month so i think it makes sense to assemble the game for
some test runs.

Also as an added bonus see my infamous pinlight ashtray made from burnt
#44 bulbs and half of a Nescafe Express can (while running lo on
caffine in 11 am after an all night painting session wit my graphic
friend (he helped doing some of the smaller more precise graphics like
the spaceship) :)
Enjoy:
http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/Kep013.jpg

Very well done! I'm quite impressed! Not many who can swing a paintbrush
and do it well :) Very, very nice especially for a first attempt :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

First restoration AND you painting? Wow. My first painting restoration is
hanging up on the wall. We need more pictures! Looks good though, parts
reflect well.

--Eric

> Hi all just recently finsihed repainting a flight 2k that had 60-70% of
> the paint stirpped and painted red by some bastard then MYLARED!!!
> Nyway imagine the pf from the bottom to the 5 drops with the exception
> of half of the meteorite blast and the outlanes all red and heavy wear
> to the wood around pop bumpers (bare wood. Basically only the ball
> stepping part was mostly intact.
> (sorry gonna have to retrieve the before pics from a dead hdd
> sometime...:( )
> Results:
> http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/kep016.jpg
> http://members.chello.hu/bucher.mernokiroda/kep022.jpg
>
> Opinions? first time restoration btw :)

how did you handle the little dots in the original arwork?

frog: us the links in the follow up posts

Rex: Felt tip Lacquer pen. Not 100% the same colour but it fits nice

Frog

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2002

404 error for me...