Windows 7 will not start. System recovery has not worked. Please help!

Connorwarman_12

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
I took it out and put the RAM and hardrive in another computer. That computer worked fine for a week before a MB/PSU failure. Today I put it back on my old PC. And have been having this problem.

tonitelaoag

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2007
i thinks its just a reseating problem if you say you remove the memory stick and its working before, just install it properly, make sure it lock or seated well otherwise get another memory. do you hear any beep/sound when you turn on the cpu? if it is then reseat it again until it boots

tonitelaoag

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2007
so you have 2 desktop at hand now, it is much easier to work when you have a working and bootable cpu, even without the hardisk, you can verify which memory stick is busted by testing it to the working cpu just insert 1 memory stick one at a time and see if you can go to the cmos or bios setup. if you can go to setup with any of the memory you have then the next step is what stick makes your cpu not to boot properly, for all we know we are confusing your problem to hardware when you have a windows booting problem, so which is which