EM Drop Targets in a System 1 game?

I am missing a bank of 5 drop targets (whole unit) in a Roller Disco
project, and wanted to know if I would be able to use a unit from a
Gottlieb EM game. It seems I would have more luck finding a set on
eBay if I could expand my search. Thanks for any help.

Scott

eagle4@zoominternet.net wrote:
> I am missing a bank of 5 drop targets (whole unit) in a Roller Disco
> project, and wanted to know if I would be able to use a unit from a
> Gottlieb EM game. It seems I would have more luck finding a set on
> eBay if I could expand my search. Thanks for any help.
>
> Scott

You only need to worry about having the right reset coil. They should
work just fine. I don't think GTB redesigned them for sys1.

email me, I might have a set from a volcano (sys80)- see if that they
would work via pics on the net. You can have them cheap (and would have
the right coil)

Kirb

If it fits fysical then add a diode to the reset coil and you're dunno.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards
Hans Balk
> I am missing a bank of 5 drop targets (whole unit) in a Roller Disco
> project, and wanted to know if I would be able to use a unit from a
> Gottlieb EM game. It seems I would have more luck finding a set on
> eBay if I could expand my search. Thanks for any help.
>
> Scott

In theory if you had an EM bank unit you would also want to replace the
switches with ones with gold contacts too in addition to adding diodes
to the bank reset coil?

Terry Cumming